Pro’s of Dutch Bros

New Dutch Bros to be built on Val Vista and Mercy Drive!

Alison Sandoval, Staff Reporter

For many years now, the residents of Gilbert, Arizona have been obsessed with Dutch Bros so much that they are willing to drive up to 10 miles to pay about $5 for a cup of coffee. Although Dutch Bros is cheap and tasty, many customers are annoyed at the fact that it is so far from where they live.

Last week, it was announced that a new Dutch Bros is going to be built on Val Vista and Mercy Drive. Many people are happy about this, yet some are disgusted at the idea. A new Dutch Bros is a great idea, since a lot of local students and adults will be visiting daily to purchase their warm cup o’ joe.

Dutch Bros will be so popular, they’ll be ringing up stacks and stacks of money, which they end up donating to families in need, as they have done in the past.

The negatives of a new Dutch Bros being built is the traffic, and how it affects the families living in Gilbert. When the new Dutch Bros is built, there’s bound to be loads of traffic. Since it will be built right near the entrance and exit of the 202, the lines to turn right onto Val Vista will already be long, and if the Dutch Bros is built similarly as the one on Gilbert road now, it might not be practical. However, it will be nice to not have to travel almost half hour to buy a cup of coffee. Instead, it will be as close as five minutes.

A pro to building the Dutch Bros in the area will be extremely beneficial to the company by increasing their sales. Not only will it offer a nearby location for local families to attend, it will please those of us who are in love with Dutch Bros and their delicious coffee that they have to offer.

Dutch Bros is an amazing, fun, and cool place to go hang out with friends and enjoy some wonderful coffee. Having one built even closer to community members will be very helpful for the growth of Dutch Bros.